The Hannah Sofa's exquisite tailoring in a linen blend performance fabric highlights its luxurious details, such as the button tufting, and is distincitively outlined with nailhead trim. The walnut sweetheart frame, with its soft sweeping lines, is accented by a square beveled foot.
- Dimensions In Inches: w- 90.16 x d-36.81 x h-35.04
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w- 229.01 x d- 93.5 x h-89
- Weight: 143lbs.
- Furniture Piece: Sofas
- Style: New Traditional Wood Finish: Mid-tone brown Material: Parawood Solids
- Collection: Vintage Salvage
- Vintage Salvage contains designs for the Bedroom, Dining, and Living categories. Each item is thoughtfully crafted after months spent meticulously researching architectural details from old European structures. The concept was born to address the trend of old elements being repurposed by artisan craftsman into new buildings and furniture. The assortment exudes authenticity. Moldings and posts were derived by doorframes and mantles. Cornice and capital motifs take inspiration directly from decades old structures. Even the hardware is a nod to vintage touchpoints. The excitement of Vintage Salvage lies not only in its broad range of details, but also in its unique blend of highly functional statement pieces. We feel that it's the perfect way to address what's become a major trend in today's decorating landscape.
||w-92.52 in x d-39.37 in x h-38.19 in
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.