Providing ample seating for your friends and family is the Maroni Collection. The sofa features by USB port enhanced end power recliners. Gray fabric covers the collection providing a gentle touch. The power reclining mechanism brings you to your desired position with a touch of the button. Providing additional function to the sofa is the USB ports and power operated headrests that allow you to further customize your comfort experience.
Dimensions: 110 x 37 x 37 - 39.5H
- Overall Gross Weight: 274.00 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 234.00 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 110 x 37 x 37 - 39.5H
- LRPWH: 40 x37 x39.5
- AC: 30 x37 x39.5
- RRPWH: 40 x37 x39.5
- Seat Height: 19"
- Arm height: 23"
- Fully reclined length: 61"
- Fully reclined height: 32"
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Includes 6 pieces: Power LSF reclining chair (LRPWH) + Armless chair (AC) + Power RSF reclining chair (RRPWH)
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describes the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Solid wood and plywood frame with metal reinforced seat
- High-density foam padding over pocket coils
- Textured fabric upholstery
- Attached back and seat cushions
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- USB charging port and power adjustable headrests
- 2 recliners included, Removable seat backs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs per seat
- Fabric Type: Textured
- Fabric Color: 2-tone gray
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (S)
- Number of Boxes: 3
- Overall CuFt: 50.7097
||Power Left Side Re...
||39.5 x 30.5 x 26H
||31.5 x 30.5 x 26H
||Power Right Side R...
||39.5 x 30.5 x 26H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.