Comfort and versatility merge with the addition of the Michigan Collection, its functionality going beyond that of a traditional sofa. Covered in dark gray polished microfiber, the transitional profile of this seating group is complemented by plush, contoured tufting and pillowtop arms. Conveniently stored beneath the sofa is a pull-out trundle that rises to create a bed while the top of the attached chaise opens to reveal under-seat storage. The chaise and 3-seater are available in both right and left side configurations based on the needs of your space.
Dimensions: 114 x 66 x 40H
- Overall Gross Weight: 292.60 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 271.70 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 114 x 66 x 40H
- 3-seater: 75 x 37.5 x 40
- Chaise: 39 x 66 x 40
- Seat Height: 19.5"
- Arm Height: 24"
- Sleeper with pull-out bed opened: 101 x 50 x 19.5
- Hidden storage interiror: 61.5 x 32.25 x 7.75
- Doorway width: 18.5"
- Country of Origin: China
- Solid wood and plywood frame
- Foam padding over pocket coils
- Polished microfiber upholstery
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- 3-seater with pull-out bed
- Chaise with hidden storage
- Assembly required
- Weight capacity: 300lbs per seat
- Fabric Type: Microfiber
- Fabric Color: Dark gray
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (S)
- Number of Boxes: 2
- Overall CuFt: 66.9987
- Piece per Carton: 1
||2-Piece Sectional with Pull-out Bed and Left Chaise with Hidden Storage
||114 x 66 x 40H
||2-Piece Sectional with Pull-out Bed and Right Chaise with Hidden Storage
||114 x 66 x 40H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.