With versatility of function, the Adelia Collection presents as a unique seating option for your household. The pull-out bed and click-mechanism seat back of this sofa engage to create a platform for sleeping or relaxing. The seatback cushions are removable as well as reversible. Offered in cobblestone velvet cover for neutral decorative placement and soft touch, the classic profile furthers the placement ability within a number of home environments.
Dimensions: Sofa: 71.5 x 38 x 36.5H, Bed: 71.5 x 72 x 29.5H
- Overall Gross Weight: 166.50 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 145.50 lbs
- Overall Dimension: Sofa: 71.5 x 38 x 36.5H, Bed: 71.5 x 72 x 29.5H
- Seat Width: 63.5"
- Seat Depth: 22"
- Seat Height: 18.5"
- Arm height: 24.5"
- Sleeper with pull-out bed opened: 58.75 x 72 x 18.5
- Doorway width: 13.75"
- Country of Origin: China
- Solid wood and plywood frame
- High-density foam seat cushions
- Velvet fabric upholstery
- Reversible back and attached seat cushions
- Removable back pillow cover with zipper
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Drop-down back, converts easily from sofa to sleeper
- Pull-out bed included
- Assembly required
- Weight capacity: 300lbs per seat
- Fabric Type: Velvet
- Fabric Color: Cobblestone
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (S)
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Overall CuFt: 34.4113
- Package Dimension: 63.75 x 45.5 x 20.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.