With functionality beyond the expected, the Price Collection presents as a unique seating option for your household. The pull-out bed and click-mechanism seat back of this sofa engage to create a platform for sleeping or relaxing. Offered in a gray fabric cover for decorative neutrality, the classic design furthers the placement ability within a number of home environments.
Dimensions: Sofa: 77.5 x 36 x 36H, Bed: 77.5 x 69.75 x 25H
- Overall Gross Weight: 191.50 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 170.50 lbs
- Overall Dimension: Sofa: 77.5 x 36 x 36H, Bed: 77.5 x 69.75 x 25H
- Seat Width: 66"
- Seat Depth: 20"
- Seat Height: 19.5"
- Arm height: 25"
- Sleeper with pull-out bed opened: 66 x 45.5 x 19.5
- Doorway width: 40"
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Solid wood and plywood frame
- Foam padding over pocket coils
- Textured fabric upholstery
- Reversible back cushion and attached seat cushion
- Exposed metal feet with nickel finish
- Drop-down back, converts easily from sofa to sleeper
- Pull-out bed included
- Removable back cushion cover
- Assembly required
- Weight capacity: 300lbs per seat
- Fabric Type: Textured
- Fabric Color: Gray
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (S)
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Overall CuFt: 37.7001
- Package Dimension: 67.75 x 45.25 x 21.25H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.