Modern styling is paired with convenience in the addition of the Viggo Collection to your home's casual living room. The sectional features a convenient pop-up sleeper extension that provides the extra sleep space that so many homes need. The right-side facing attached ottoman opens to reveal additional storage space furthering the multi-functional use of the collection. Click motion backrests, individual pocket coils and foam padding provide customized support to your seating experience. Silver finished legs provide support while beige microfiber fabric covers the sectional for neutral accent to your home's modern décor.
Dimensions: 99.25 x 88.5 x 32.5-40H
- Overall Gross Weight: 314.50 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 283.75 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 99.25 x 88.5 x 32.5-40H
- LSF 2-seater: 61 x 37.5 x 40 (32.5)
- RSF chaise: 64.5 x 38.5 x 40 (32.5)
- Ottoman: 24.5 x 37.5 x 21.5
- Seat Height: 21"
- Arm Height: 28.5"
- Doorway width: 28"
- Country of Origin: China
- Solid wood and plywood frame
- Foam padding over pocket coils
- Microfiber fabric upholstery
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Exposed metal feet with silver finish
- Adjustable headrests
- 2-seater with pull-out bed
- Ottoman with hidden storage
- Assembly required
- Weight capacity: 300lbs per seat
- Fabric Type: Microfiber
- Fabric Color: Beige
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (S)
- Number of Boxes: 3
- Overall CuFt: 76.2495
- Piece per Carton: 1
||Left Side 2-Seater...
||61.75 x 37.5 x 24.5H
||Right Side Chaise
||63.75 x 38 x 24.5H
||Ottoman with Hidde...
||38 x 25 x 16.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.