Your comfort is elevated to the next level with the addition of the Magnus Collection. The sofa-chaise features a convenient pop-up sleeper that provides the extra sleep space that so many homes need. The right-side facing chaise unit opens to reveal additional storage space furthering the multi-functional use of the collection. Contour stitching provides definition to the loose back cushions and seats, while gray fabric covers the sofa-chaise for neutral accent to your home's décor.
Dimensions: 92.25 x 61 x 36.5H
- Overall Gross Weight: 243.25 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 220.00 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 92.25 x 61 x 36.5H
- 2-seater: 59 x 35.5 x 38
- Chaise: 34 x 61.5 x 38
- Seat Height: 19"
- Arm height: 26"
- Sleeper with pull-out bed opened: 78.5 x 48 x 19
- Hidden storage interior: 56.25 x 22.5 x 9.25
- Doorway width: 19"
- Country of Origin: China
- Solid wood and plywood frame
- Foam padding over pocket coils
- Textured fabric upholstery
- Loose back and attached seat cushions
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Tufted detail
- Removable back cushion covers
- 2-seater with pull-out bed
- Chaise with hidden storage
- Assembly required
- Fabric Type: Textured
- Fabric Color: Gray
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (S)
- Number of Boxes: 2
- Overall CuFt: 54.7916
||Left side 2-seater...
||60 x 35 x 22.5H
||Right side Chaise ...
||62 x 34 x 22.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.