Seating a crowd is never a problem with the addition of the Socorro Collection in your living room, it will serve as a functional, stylish, and comfortable platform for your ultimate downtime. Flanking the center corner unit, both the left-side and right-side two-seater feature manual reclining mechanisms - taking you from seated to prone - on the end seat. The left side unit features a functional console - featuring cup holders and lift-top storage. The Socorro Collection is offered in gray leather-air match with diamond pattern stitching for decorative effect.
Dimensions: 98 x 84 x 40.5H
- Overall Gross Weight: 327.00 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 282.00 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 98 x 84 x 40.5H
- LSF reclining loveseat with console: 67 x 38 x 40.5
- Corner seat: 63 x 40 x 40.5
- RSF reclining loveseat: 54.5 x 38 x 40.5
- Seat Height: 20"
- Arm height: 25.5"
- Fully reclined length: 64"
- Fully reclined height: 32"
- Doorway width: 25.5"
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Includes 3 pieces: LSF Reclining loveseat with console (2LCN) + Corner Seat (CR) + RSF Reclining Loveseat (2R)
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describes the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Solid wood and plywood frame with metal reinforced seat
- Foam padding over pocket coils
- Breathable faux leather upholstery
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Tab pull reclining motion
- Center storage console with 2 cup holders
- Diamond stitching
- 2 recliners included, Removable seat backs
- Fabric Type: Faux leather
- Fabric Color: Gray
- Fabric Content: 90% polyester, 10% polyurethane
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (X)
- Number of Boxes: 3
||Left Side Reclinin...
||66 x 30.5 x 26H
||61.5 x 32.5 x 26H
||Right Side Reclini...
||53.5 x 30.5 x 26H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.