The contemporary look of the Alfio Collection is enhanced with extraordinary function creating storage and sleep space within your living room. Conveniently stored beneath the sofa is a pull out trundle that rises to create a bed while the top of the attached chaise opens to reveal ample storage space. The available coordinating chair features pull-out ottoman. The taupe fabric combined with adjustable headrests and the silver-colored feet further the modern look and functionality of this unique seating collection.
Dimensions: 97 x 65.75 x 35 - 41H
- Overall Gross Weight: 295.50 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 270.00 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 97 x 65.75 x 35 - 41H
- LSF 2-seater: 62 x 39 x 41(35)
- RSF chaise: 36 x 66 x 41(35)
- Seat Depth: 21"
- Seat Height: 18.5"
- Arm height: 25"
- Sleeper with pull-out bed opened: 76 x 48 x 18.5
- Doorway width: 23"
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Solid wood and plywood frame
- Foam padding over pocket coils
- Microfiber fabric upholstery
- Attached back and seat cushions
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- 2-seater with pull-out bed
- Chaise with hidden storage
- Adjustable headrest
- Assembly required
- Weight capacity: 300lbs per seat
- Fabric Type: Microfiber
- Fabric Color: taupe
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (S)
- Number of Boxes: 2
- Overall CuFt: 80.0900
||2-Piece Sectional with Pull-out Bed and Hidden Storage
||97 x 65.75 x 35 - 41H
||Chair with Pull-out Ottoman
||47.25 x 38.75 x 35 - 41H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.