Styled for the modern home and providing ample seating for your friends and family is the Hedera Collection. The classic sectional shape features convenient comforts such as an end recliner, chaise lounge and console - with storage and cup holders. Light gray fabric provides is the predominant color with darker grey accent banding lending stark contrast. The power reclining mechanism brings you to your desired position with a touch of a button. Providing additional support is the power operated headrest that allows you to further customize your comfort experience.
Dimensions: 123 x 138.75 x 37.5 - 39H
- Overall Gross Weight: 457.25 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 397.75 lbs
- Overall Dimension: 123 x 138.75 x 37.5 - 39H
- LRPWHB: 39.5 x 37.5 x 39
- 5R: 29.25 x 56.5 x 39
- AC: 30.25 x 37.5 x 39
- CR: 64.25 x 40 x 39
- CN: 13.5 x 37.5 x 39
- Fully reclined length: 62"
- Fully reclined height: 31"
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Includes 6 pieces: Power LSF reclining chair (LRPWHB), RSF chaise (5R), 2 Armless chairs (AC), Corner seat (CR) and Console (CN)
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describes the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Solid wood and plywood frame with metal reinforced seat
- Foam padding over pocket coils
- Fabric upholstery
- Attached back and seat cushions
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- USB charging port
- Power adjustable headrest and lumbar support
- One recliner included
- Fabric Color: Gray
- Fabric Content: 80% polyester + 20% nylon
- Fabric Cleaning Code: Upholstery (S)
- Number of Boxes: 6
- Overall CuFt: 126.1881
- Piece per Carton: 1
||Power Left Side Re...
||40.75 x 30.75 x 26H
||Right Side Chaise
||52 x 41 x 26H
||31.5 x 30 x 26H
||52.75 x 41.5 x 31H
||14.25 x 30.5 x 30H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.