Reaching for new heights in your child's bedroom is the Division Collection. Allowing for creative placement in the room and separate from the structure of this unique metal bunk system is a full bed. Perched above the built-in student desk is the twin bed. With metal framing that lends an air of contemporary style and a light graphite finish, this cool loft bed will serve your family for many years to come.
Dimensions: Upper Twin Bed : 81 x 43 x 65H, Lower Full Bed : 81 x 58 x 32.5H
- Overall Gross Weight: 229.00 lbs
- Overall Net Weight: 193.50 lbs
- Overall Dimension: Upper Twin Bed : 81 x 43 x 65H, Lower Full Bed : 81 x 58 x 32.5H
- Headboard width: T 43" / F 58"
- Headboard height: T 54.75" / F 32.75"
- Footboard width: T 43" / F 58"
- Footboard height: T 64.75" / F 24.5"
- Rail to floor: 10"
- Height of top bunk bed (not included mattress height): 47
- Upper Twin Bed :81 x 43 x 65H Lower Full Bed : 81 x 58 x 32.5H
- Country of Origin: China
- Made of metal, faux wood veneer and engineered wood
- Graphite finish
- Top bunk with guard rails
- Sturdy ladder leads to top bunk
- Build-in desk
- Foundation/box spring not required
- Assembly required
- The Consumer Product Safety Commision states top bunks not be used for children under 6 years of age
- Number of Boxes: 2
- Overall CuFt: 29.6662
- Piece per Carton: 1
- Assembly Instruction:
||Twin Loft Bed & Sh...
||76.75 x 47 x 7.5H
||Full Bed, Metal
||77.75 x 57.5 x 5.5H
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.