Up the wow factor in your space with this Power Swivel Glider Recliner with Articulating Headrest and built-in battery pack. With an integrated power source, it can be located anywhere in the room, ensuring maximum design functionality. Featuring a variety of comfort options, this innovative model features a soothing gliding motion and can swivel to face any area of the room. An articulating headrest lets you customize your head support while its plush reclining options are activated at the touch of a button.
Product Seat Dimensions Width 31 in. 20.5 in. Depth 35 in. 19.75 in. Height 42 in. 20.00 in.
Material: 90% Polyester, 10% PU (W)
This item is also available in:
- Features an innovative, built-in battery pack so it can sit anywhere in the room
- Gorgeous, high-performance fabric cover offers style, durability and a 3-year warranty
- Tailored proportions and articulating headrest conform to nearly every body type, from tall to petite
- High-tech motor delivers ultra-smooth, power reclining at the touch of a button
- 360-degree swivel feature lets recliner face any direction
- Glider function enables soothing rocking motion
- Chaise-style footrest provides continuous leg support
- Luxurious foam (1.8- to 2.2-density) provides plush cushioning
- Fully padded, foam-wrapped hardwood frame adds strength and durability
- Removable back for easy transport and positioning in small spaces
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.