Even commercials are more tolerable when you're relaxing in the plush comfort of this six-piece sectional seating group. You'll love the luxury of its two power recliners on each end that feature power headrests. Between those, you'll find an armless recliner, an armless chair, a corner wedge and a multifunctional storage console with cupholders.
This model can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
(1) MPAR#810-TIT Manual Armless Recliner
(1) MPAR#811LPH-TIT Power Left Arm Facing Recliner
(1) MPAR#811RPH-TIT Power Right Arm Facing Recliner
(1) MPAR#840-TIT Armless Chair
(1) MPAR#850-TIT Corner Wedge
(1) MPAR#860-TIT Entertainment Console
Material: 100% Polyester (W)
- Can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
- P2: Power seat and headrest provides stress-relieving comfort
- Features integrated USB charger with patent-pending Parker Switch ON/OFF function for managing power draw
- Heavy-duty, high performance fabric cover ideal for kids and pets
- HOME button returns recliner to original upright position
- Traditional bench seat design is perfect for stretching across and napping
- Decorative top stitching in contrasting thread adds eye-catching character
- Chaise-style footrest delivers continuous leg support
- High-tech motor delivers ultra-smooth, power reclining at the touch of a button
- 3 year limited warranty on frames, springs, mechanisms and motors/1 year limited warranty on covers, seams and cushions
- Removable back for easy transport and positioning in small spaces
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.