Take a seat and recline in seconds in this smooth and stylish Power Recliner. More than just beautiful, this innovative chair takes comfort to new heights with just the touch of a button. Offering effortless relaxation, it's sure to become your favorite spot in the house.
This model comes equipped with a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
Cover: Verona Azure
Material: Top Grain Leather with Match (X)
This item is also available in:
Verona Coffee, Verona Linen
- Comes equipped with a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
- With its integrated FreeMotion cordless battery pack, this model can be placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet
- P2: Power seat and headrest provides stress-relieving comfort
- Features integrated USB charger with patent-pending ParkerSwitch ON/OFF function for managing power draw
- Glove-soft leather cover adds luxe sophistication and incomparable style
- HOME button returns recliner to orginal upright position
- Decorative topstitching in constrasting threads adds eye-catching character
- Chaise-style footrest delivers continous leg support
- High-tech motor delivers ultra-smooth, power reclining at the touch of a button
- 3-year Limited Warranty on the frame, springs, mechanism and motor while the cover, seams and cushions are warranted for one year
- Removable back for easy transport and positioning in small spaces
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.